We want to make sure you get the most wear out of your new Custom Clothing.
To look after your personalised clothing, we recommend you follow our easy wash care guide below:
- Wash at 30°
- Wash inside out
- Do not bleach
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash with similar textured garments
- To avoid excess friction, do not overload washing machine
- Do not leave in a wet environment
- Do not tumble dry
- Lay flat to dry to avoid shrinking
- Do not dry clean. Chemicals used in dry cleaning can damage the print on your garment
- Never iron over the imprint
- Iron on the reverse side using the lowest heat setting
- For best results wash before use
Embroidery ring marks are a normal part of production. Whilst we endeavour to remove them, please note they come out in the first wash
Vinyl prints can crease when clothing is folded. These can easily be smoothed by cool ironing on the reverse of the garment.
We expect the customisation to last the lifetime of the garment if this wash care guide is adhered to.
Always read the label and other garment wash care instructions.